If you have stumbled upon this page, it probably means you would like me to give you further information about myself — a desire which I shall attempt to fulfil quickly and efficiently.
These are the following hashtags I would give myself:
- Liberal — meaning I usually lean to the left of issues.
- Progressive — meaning I am left-of-the-left on many issues.
- Environmentalist — meaning I care for the environment.
- Animal rights activist — which just means I volunteer with the SPCA
- Otaku — meaning I am well-versed in the the lingo of a particular Japanese subculture.
- Geek — meaning I fawn over technology but increasingly means I love to fiddle with my laptop which runs Ubuntu 12.04.
- Militant Atheist — meaning I am outspoken about my belief that all religious beliefs and beliefs without evidence in general are complete waste of 3.5 Ga of evolution.
- Tubist — only because I use to play the tuba in high school.
- Violinist — self-taught, and not a very good one at that.
- Vegan — the ethical sort, in which my veganism is informed by the environmental impact of eating animals, and the cost to my conscience and humanity should I continue to support an industry of systematic cruelty to animals for the pleasure of my tongue.
- Feminist — meaning I support the struggle for gender equality and that privileged male douchebags are as repugnant to me as religiously-inspired bigots.